I Am Thankful to See Another Day
God is in Control He will Make a Way
I Put my Trust in Him Everyday
When I am Troubled I start to Pray.
God is in Control He will Make a Way
I Put my Trust in Him Everyday
When I am Troubled I start to Pray.
I Am Thankful to see Another Day
He Provides My needs in Every Way
I Pray that the Lord will show me Favor
His Blessings untold the ones to Savor.
I Am Thankful to see Another Day
He Will Order my Steps that why I’ll Say
Thank you Lord for the Blessings in Store
IF I Trust in you, You will send me More.
I Am Thankful to See Another Day
You Are my Sunshine, You Brighten my Day
You are the Wind that blows in the Trees
You are my Everything, you are what I Need.

No comments:
Post a Comment