I just come to realization that there is nothing wrong with being single. Now don't get me wrong Yes I would Love to be in a serious Relationship, if its in my future I would Love to get married and all that good stuff but Right Now its just a little more complicated. No one said that Life would be easy and Relationships comes with its Ups and Downs.
Thats why a lot of people today chose to be single because they don't want to go through the Drama of being Hurt again. Some people today been in really hurtful Relationships and would rather not deal with such pain. Some people are more Happy Single because they've been through the Drama of Relationships and don't want to go there again. Others are willing to work things out despite their Ups and Downs.
Saturday, July 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment