Wednesday, August 29, 2007
A New Plan in Life!
Well it's official! I had just recently enrolled into an H&R Block Tax Referral course and my classes start on 9/4/07 and I am so excited. Hopefully after the course I will be placed as a Professional Tax Referral in my area. As I would always say if Plan A doesn't work then try Plan B only in my case I also have plan C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, so forth and so on. I've tried it ALL and now I'm taking another road and seeing how it works out. I have tried being a Mortgage Loan Officer but it was like Telemarketing and we all know that No One doesn't want to be bothered with a Telemarketer especially if they are not looking to Refinance, so they let me go of course. My field of studies is Computer Networking and they're not giving me a cut either so I have decided to step out of my comfort zone and try out some other fields where I am comfortable or until I can actually get my foot through a Door, meanwhile I will continue my journey and keep climbing to the top. Things happen for a reason and for all I know all these closed doors are only leading my to the right Door so I will definetly "Keep the Faith!" "I still have a Long Journey!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment