Saturday, June 30, 2007

A Fresh New Start

I Have had thoughts of moving on with my life and pursuing my dreams for a while. Now I have been unemployed and sitting on my rear end for quite some time now, however another Door was opened for me. If I can't get employment in California then why not somewhere else like in Fort Worth, Texas or even St. Louis, Missouri? These are the two states I am thinking of moving to in order to get my foot through a Door and Start off on my own. I Have already Researched both States and know all about them, For One I have Relatives in both States and they are willing to help me out until I am able to hold my own, and two I have already applied to several Job positions in both the areas. So I just need to make a decision on which state I want to move to.If I want to move to Fort Worth, Texas or to St. Louis Missouri? Well I will hopefully make a decision before this Year is over with. It's time for me to venture out and see the world. It's time to see the World has in store for me, I would be surprised at what I can discover and learn on my own, it might not be easy but I must admit it's time for me to face the Real World.

No comments: