Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Private Parts
An old man, Mr. Wallace, was living the last of hislife in a Nursing home. One day he appeared to bevery sad and depressed.Nurse Tracy asked if there was anything wrong."Yes, Nurse Tracy," said Mr. Wallace, "My privatepart died today, and I am very sad."Knowing her patients were forgetful and sometimes alittle crazy, she replied, "Oh, I'm so sorry, Mr.Wallace, please accept my condolences."The following day, Mr. Wallace was walking down thehall with his private part hanging out his pajamas,when he met Nurse Tracy."Mr. Wallace," she said, "You shouldn't be walkingdown the hall like that. Please put your privatepart back inside your pajamas.""But, Nurse Tracy," replied Mr. Wallace, "I told youyesterday that my private part died.""Yes, you did tell me that, but why is it hangingout of your pajamas?"(You're gonna love this...)"Well, he replied, "Today's the viewing."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment