Friday, September 7, 2007
Day Two Evening Classes with H&R Block
Ok first off I was about 30 minutes late, I was told that the class started at 6:30 when it was really 6. Anyways we learned about the different types of Forms 1040EZ, 1040A, and the 1040. The shortest is the 1040EZ it has 13 lines. The Longest is the 1040 and 1040A is sort of in the middle. We also learned about the W-2 Form and it too also came in differnt forms. We did in class work pertaining to the 1040EZ, we filled out a Form and learned what each box, what each line was for and what input went to what line or what box should be checked. There is so much to learn but it is very interesting and informative. There is a lot of stuff to learn when becoming a tax professional. I am looking forward for the next several Chapters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment