Our Time has ended we are Through
We Are No longer together I am so over You
Our Relationship has all gone Wrong
You got me here singing a Sad Love Song.
We Are No longer together I am so over You
Our Relationship has all gone Wrong
You got me here singing a Sad Love Song.
Our Time has ended We are Through
We Are No longer together I am so over You
Ever since I dismissed You I Can See
My burdens are lifted and I am Free as can Be.
Our Time has ended We are Through
We Are No longer together I am so over You
I am so over you I have shed my Tears
I have dealt with you Bull Crap for many of Years.
I have dealt with your Games and with you Lies
I am letting you Go and I am saying Goodbye
I have dealt with the sorrow and with the Pain
I Refuse to let you put me through that Again.
Our Time has ended We are Through
We Are No longer together I am so over You
My Life is Wonderful, I am No Longer Sad
I am so over you therefore I am Glad.

No comments:
Post a Comment