Sunday, September 21, 2014

Love Will Find its Way Home to your Heart (Part 5)

Miss Trina on the Edge

Trina replies, “WHERE ARE THEY?” Shan’Taya replied, Grrrl they were here a minute ago, I turned my head and when I looked back they were gone. “You were suppose to keep yo eyes on them Taya!!!” “She better not Lay a finger on my Man!” replied Trina. “Trina!!! FOR THE LAST TIME HE IS NOT YOUR MAN!!!” “WHY DON’T YOU LET IT GO ALREADY!!! From the looks of it, He’s moved on and you should do the same replies, Bon’Quisha Let it Go Trina! LET IT GO!!!
As Richie and Bella were leaving T.G.I. Fridays, “So Miss Bella replies Richie, Did you enjoy yourself on tonight? Yes I enjoyed myself and spending time with you! I was wrong about you, you can be a Gentlemen when you really put your mind to it because at first, I thought you were some kind of Thug right off the streets, You have proved me wrong Richie replies Bella. As He pulled up into her Driveway, he turned off the ignition and made his way around to open the door for Bella. “Madam Bella!” as he reached for her hand to help her out the car!!! I’ll walk you to your door!! He replied. Within a matter of minutes, Another Car sped out of Nowhere, “It was Trina!” “Whoa!!!!” “What was that?” both Richie and Trina startled, saw Trina jump out the Drivers side while Bon’Quisha and Dee’Andria awaited her orders! “YOU LITTLE TRICK!!!” “YOU GET YO HANDS OFF OF MY MAN!!!” replies Trina. “Richie What’s going on replies Bella!!!” “Just as I suspected, replies Richie!!!” “And I thought I recognized that Big, Shiny Fo Head!!! “Shan’Taya of course!” texting to Trina…… “What she thought she saw and making up Allogations that aren’t even true!” “Trina!!!” “Why are you here?” replies Richie. “NO!” “THE QUESTION IS WHY ARE YOU WITH HER WHEN YOUR SUPPOSE TO BE WITH ME?” replies Trina, “YOU!” replies Richie, “JUST IN CASE YOU FORGOT YOU LEFT ME REMEMBER THAT?” “AND THAT’S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!” replies Richie. “HER!” HAS A NAME AND ITS ISABELLA!!! Replies Bella. “WAS ANYBODY TALKING TO YOU TRICK??” replies Trina, “WHO ARE YOU CALLING A TRICK YOU STUPID LITTLE!”………. “WHOA!!!!!” replies Richie, “YOU WATCH HOW YOU SPEAK TO BELLA!!!! As he stood in between both of them before fist and hair started flying!! At that moment Bon’Quisha and Dee’Andria were out of the car. Richie replies, “Trina!” “You can’t keep showing up and dropping off the Face of the Earth!” “What we had in the Past is over and done with!” replied Richie. I’ve moved on and I feel you should do the same, he replies. “RICHIE I MADE YOU WHO YOU ARE AND I CAN BREAK YOU, YOU WERE A PIMP AND I WAS YOUR PIMPTRESS, WE WERE SUPPOSE TO BE TOGETHER!!!! replied Trina. “Trina, Listen to me, that part of my Life is over with, “I have changed!” “IMA GET YOU TRICK!” she yells at Bella, “LEAVE BELLA OUT OF THIs!” “THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HER!!!” he replied. I’m not that man I use to be in the Past. At things get heated, Bon’Quisha, Dee’Andria, Bella, Richie and Trina all standing out in the cool of the night exchanging words when suddenly the sound of Police sirens filled the air. Apparently, a neighbor called and made a report that there was arguing outside and for them to send the Police to break it up. “FORGET THIS @#$%!!!” “THIS AIN’T OVER FAR FROM IT!” she replied. In a rage she jumped in her car, forgot about Bon’Quisha and Dee’Andria, “HHEEEYYY!!! WAIT FOR US!!!” but she had already sped off. She was going 65 in a 35mph zone not paying attention. Ahead was a 4 way stop intersection, going over the speed limit, she did not stop. She ran the stop sign and in a split second was hit on the drivers side by the other driver!!!”
(To Be Continued)

No comments: